Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bands and Bands

We traveled to Hot Springs this weekend to visit Ms. Shannon at Laurays for wedding bands. I could have spent all day in this store picking out jewelry, but Shannon reassured me that I can make a wish list of things when I come back without Mike. Mike then assured me to DREAM ON! haha. We struck out with my wedding band-- going to have to have it made. I guess that makes it that much more special. Mike found a really good one too. Sizing his ring finger was funny. He wanted it nice and loose-- I told Shannon "To MAKE IT TIGHT!!". He complained a little bit about it being heavy, bulky, and uncomfortable-- I told him to get over it. :)

After Hot Springs, we drove up to Little Rock and had dinner with our friends Kat and Aaron, and JP and Derek. After dinner, we went to Cajuns to check out the band. This is the band we are debating over for our party in Little Rock on Nov. 28th. They were a lot of fun but I got a little concerned when I requested the song Mike and I want to dance to and they never played it!!! Yikes.

The next few weekends are jammed packed with activities!! Brianna, my best friend from College, is flying in from Portland on Thursday!! Alumni volleyball game on Saturday. Say a prayer that I don't break anything when playing.

1 comment: