Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Engagement Pics are up!!!

Hey everyone! The engagement pictures are up and ready to view!!! We have picked out a few favorites and a few that we don't ever want to look at again! haha. Take a look and let me know which are your favorites-- there are numbers for each pic in the web address at the end.
Here is how you view the pics

1. go to www.heatherowensphotography.com
2. Click ENTER WEBSITE
3. Next click CLIENT PROOFING on the bottom
4. The name of our album is "Copely" (yes, she spelled my name wrong-- won't be my name for much longer so we'll let it slide)^^Make sure the C is capitalized
5. Then choose a way to view it. Make sure you have an updated version of Adobe. If you have a slow Internet connection it may not work. We had to come to my work in order for us to view them.

Over all we are very impressed with Heather. She does a wonderful job making you feel comfortable!! I would recommend her to anyone... esp. if you have kids!!!

Thanks everyone! Invitation should almost be out. Hope everyone liked them! My mom put some hard labor into those bows so don't throw them away!

Love, Rachel and Mike

2 comments:

  1. What's your Favorite? Like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all.... I especially love the ones on the baseball field!! There are so many to pick a favorite! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete