Sunday, August 2, 2009

Things are flying off the list TO DO!!


Well, with every weekend that passes-- more gets done. I had another really productive weekend!!! I bought my dress (a good story behind that one), we found and bought the bridesmaids dresses, and I registered at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Then my friends and I found a lot of decorations for the party!!!

The dress story:

So as I was scheduling my appointments to try on dresses- I found a place that had gone out of business and the Lady was selling the rest of her dresses out of her house! Kristin (my maid of honor) and I went 1st thing Saturday morning... and sure enough-- the first one I tried on-- I fell in love with. Brittany and Lindsay (other bridesmaids) joined in on the search but before long-- I called off the search and wanted to go buy the one I loved. It was in the budget and I loved it!!


We also found bridesmaids dresses at The Limited in the mall on CLEARANCE!!! Then Lindsay and I moved on to Bed, Bath and Beyond...

ATTENTION FUTURE ENGAGED COUPLES: Don't take your fiance to register... Mike was kind of sad that he didn't get to come. He would have died if he had to be in that store for 2 1/2 hours looking at China, towels and sheets. That might have been a deal breaker for us!! We are going to go back later as a couple and I'll let him scan a few things with the gun.


Engagement Pics were taken on Friday and Heather (heatherowensphotography.com) is going to try to get a few posted before she goes on vacation (Saturday). Stay tuned for engagement pics--


Keep your fingers crossed that invitations go out next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment