Monday, August 3, 2009

What to wear...

Hey everyone,
I have been getting a lot of questions about what to wear to the wedding in Cancun and what to wear to the party in Little Rock.

To the wedding in Cancun--
Something light and simple. This isn't a fancy wedding. The wedding will be at 11:00 am so it will be hot! Bright colors are encouraged. Just a reminder-- Don't wait to buy some summer clothes-- Back to school/Fall clothes are coming out and summer/swimsuits are going away! So don't wait until November to buy your bikini!! :) (everything is on sale now!!)

To the Party in North Little Rock-
On the invitation, it will state that casual attire is encouraged. The party will be during the evening-- outside. Nice dress jeans are even okay. I'm going to wear my dress for a little bit-- but then change to something much more casual!!!

A lot of people are also asking where we will be registering-- As stated in the post below this one, I have already registered at Bed Bath and Beyond. I plan to also register at Dillard's, and the Kitchen Store in Conway, AR.

I am getting sooo ready for the big trip. I think we have 20 people booked to attend!! We are so blessed to have so many great friends and family members join us!! Thank you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment